Design With Crackers

Thursday, 12 March 2009

Minor fixes and gradual improvements

All too often people loose great opportunities because of their perfectionism.

For a long time, I've been suffering with this and I've decided that I can't afford this no longer. So, when I was designing this blog, I took the approach of “implementing it first/improving it later" and I can say that I'm very pleased with the results. Just about every day I do minor changes in the code and images for this blog and test them in several browsers. So far this has led me to a gradual improvement model which hasn't brought me any problems.

Now, I think I'm confident enough to apply this new approach in my clients work and I think you should too, if you don't do it already.

I'll probably be coming back to this point a few posts later to tell you all about my results and new findings on this topic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home